- GPH undermines basic peace agreements, refuses to respect and comply with JASIG
- Compliance with JASIG and the Oslo Joint Statements is not a precondition but an obligation
- GPH Negotiating Panel Chairperson Padilla gives notice of no formal talks next month
- Closing statement on the GPH-NDFP formal peace talks in Oslo
- Peace panels hold preliminary informal meetings in Hong Kong
- Bayan calls passage of “desap” bill a landmark victory but says assertion of rights remains key
- Fight the Aquino regime’s Cybercrime Law! Defend our rights! Uphold free speech on the internet!
- Down with the Ruling System that Brought About Martial Law!
- Martial Law anniversary: 40 years and still no justice
- Aquino violated every key labor right this year – KMU
- Vested interests taint Aquino’s Candidacy ABSTENTION FROM CARPER VOTE IN ’09 REVEALS REAL AGENDA
- Farmers, youth to Noynoy: Expect more protests for Hacienda Luisita Issue
- Noynoy should take responsibility and rectify the failure of the Corazon Aquino administration to implement genuine agrarian reform – Satur
- NORMIN FARMERS JOINS HACIENDA LUISITA STRUGGLE, URGES NOYNOY TO JUNK MEMO
- Land reform, justice for rights victims key to resolving Luisita conflict